Connect-A-Mate Referral Program
What is Connect-A-Mate?
For each mate you refer to NodeOne, you AND your mate can receive up to $50 off your invoice!
How to Share Your Code
Find your Code
Make sure the code is in the Referral Code section of their Shopping Cart.
What Plans are Eligible?
Your mates can choose a N1 Fixed Wireless, NBN, or LBN service for a minimum of 12 months.
When do I get the discount?
After your mate has successfully signed up, you will both receive the discount on your next invoice.
How much will I get?
The value depends on which service your mate activates on:
- $50 discount each for a NodeOne Network service.
- $25 discount each for NBN or LBN services.
Terms and Conditions
- This only applies to Home Internet NodeOne Network, NBN, and LBN services with a minimum of 12 month contract.
- There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer.
- You cannot refer yourself for a subsequent account.
- NodeOne Internet reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to remove your access to this program if you breach our fair and acceptable use policy, or we have otherwise formed the view that you are scamming this program.
- Privacy: to participate in this program, existing customers must disclose to their friend their unique account number. NodeOne does not provide existing customers with any information about referral friends, except for the fact that someone you referred has become a customer and that you will, therefore, receive a Refer-a-Mate credit.
Tips if you're having trouble getting online
If you are having internet connection issues, please follow these simple steps to try and get back online. Due to Cyclone Seroja we are expecting a high amount of calls and longer than normal wait times during the next few days as power returns and ...
Fixed Wireless Installation Overview
What To Expect NodeOne Field Technicians are trained, qualified, and insured to safely perform fixed wireless installations at your property. On arrival, our Technicians will identify themselves, outline the installation process, and with your ...
What You Need To Know: Information About Our Services
Managing Your Spend Usage Notifications If you are a residential customer, we will assist you in controlling your spend by providing you with free notifications via email and/or SMS when you reach 50%, 85% and 100% of your monthly data allowance. ...
nbn™ Fixed Wireless Plus FAQ
Fixed wireless plus is a new nbn™ speed tier designed exclusively to provide best-effort internet service for fixed wireless customers. Maximum speed potential of this plan is 75Mbps down/ 10Mbps up. Speeds can be affected by a range of factors ...